July 18th is coming! Are you ready?
On July 18, 2016, the long-awaited final rule implementing Section 1557 of the Affordable Care Act (ACA): Nondiscrimination in Health Programs and Activities goes into effect. The new rule tackles two vital issues for patient-centered care: language access for Limited English Proficient, deaf, hard-of-hearing, blind and visually impaired patients […]
- Vocalink honored by Dayton Business Journal November 11, 2016
- Can’t Read, Won’t Buy: Localization is Key! October 16, 2016
- Stoic or Expressive? Culture’s Part in Communication October 16, 2016
- Translation Quality Evaluation – Error Categories and Severity August 11, 2016
- Translation Quality Evaluation: Measuring Defects August 5, 2016